SteiroLotion™ A Total Body Cleanser and First Aid Antiseptic:
SteiroLotion™ Foam Hand and Skin Sanitizer is a proven, better alternative to alcohol-based hand sanitizers. SteiroLotion’s strength and non-irritating formula make it superior to alcohol sanitizers.
Our rinse free, residual effect, first aid antiseptic formula is a great alternative to bathing when caring for patients in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and other healthcare environments, or for at-home use. SteiroLotion is perfect for personal cleansing when soap and water are not available. SteiroLotion cleans and disinfects cuts, scrapes, and burns to prevent skin infections.
SteiroLotion has a multiplicity of uses ranging from preventing infection in any type of wound, to eliminating odor caused by bacteria.
How to use SteiroLotion Foam Hand & Skin Sanitizer:
Benefits of SteiroLotion include:
- Prevent infection
- General body/hand cleaning
- Safe and powerful hard surface cleaner
- Eliminates odors caused by bacteria (for sports gear etc.)
Key Features of the SteiroLotion™ Foam Hand Sanitizer:
SteiroLotion is a leave on skin sanitizer. Simply apply it to the skin, and let it dry; there’s no need to wash it off! SteiroLotion remains on the skin, keeping you clean and safe from infection.
This allows SteiroLotion to clean and protect your skin long after it has dried.
Unlike alcohol-based cleaners, SteiroLotion’s active ingredient, Benzalkonium Chloride, is non-irritating for open wounds, cuts, scrapes, or post-surgery stitches. (Find link to CDC page).
After SteiroLotion dries, the Benzalkonium Chloride is left on the skin and continues to kill fungus and bacteria, reducing your chance of infection.
Alcohol-based sanitizers can often lead to skin irritation and burning in wounds.
Alcohol can be absorbed through the skin or ingested causing overdose and should be used cautiously in children.
Moisturizing and conditioning formula:
Benzalkonium Chloride is gentle on the skin, and even with continued use SteiroLotion, your hands will feel soft and smooth.
SteiroLotion has zero flash point and will not ignite. Also, you do not need to store them in a special fire safety cabinet.
Not hazardous for transport:
Unlike alcohol containing products which have to be transported via ground, SteiroLotion products are safe for transport.
SteiroLotion can be the deciding factor on whether or not you get a hospital-acquired infection. When headed to the hospital, it is important to use SteiroLotion properly.
- Use SteiroLotion to thoroughly decontaminate your body and skin the night before stay/surgery.
- Apply SteiroLotion to the entire body, including wound site, daily while staying in the hospital.
- Continue to use SteiroLotion to decontaminate entire body for 5 days’ after returning home.
SteiroLotion can be used to clean hard surfaces within your house, reducing the chance of infection.
- Use SteiroLotion to decontaminate your skin.
- Use SteiroLotion Hard Surface Cleaner to decontaminate your house, work, belongings. Focus on high touch areas such as doorknobs, railings, and bathrooms.
- Continue to clean house with SteiroLotion to ensure a lasting, residual clean.
To learn more about the benefits and effectiveness of SteiroLotion, visit our white-papers “Studies” page.